To develop and support all levels of Findlay Wrestling & further extend our wrestling family.
The Findlay Youth Wrestling Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering, promoting and encouraging the sport of amateur wrestling. It is our intention to build character, physical health and well-being, sportsmanship, self-confidence, self-esteem and positive attitudes about dedication, persistence, and hard work among our youth.
The purposes of the Findlay Youth wrestling Club, INC. are to:
- Establish and conduct a wrestling club for young people regardless of their socio-economic status
- Conduct tournaments, competitions and clinics for wrestlers and coaches.
- Create a travel team to allow wrestlers to attend wrestling camps, clinics, competitions and tournaments in other geographic areas.
- Assist wrestlers in obtaining USA Wrestling and / or AAU membership cards to allow them to participate in various wrestling events.
- Solicit and collect contributions from individuals, groups, business and social organizations, corporations, foundations and governmental entities in order to finance the activities of the Club
- Assist individual Club members in attending and in competing in regional, national and international wrestling events.
- Encourage parents and fans to volunteer their time and assistance in the conduct of various wrestling events.
- Disseminate information about wrestling events and activities to wrestlers, coaches, parents and fans.